Sunday, December 02, 2007

WPCA - When Purple Clouds Attack

When Purple Clouds Attack

I wasn't sure exactly how I got here, or why. I saw this strange vortex, if it could even be called that. Just some swirling cloud of purple about the size of any man within the six foot range in height. Normally I wouldn't give too much thought into such things, such as seeing a swirling cloud of purplish stuff floating off several feet away and keeping pace with me, but the thing looked to be following me. It was straight out of a sci-fi b-movie, except where the effects in the b-movie would look utterly fake, this was borderline real on the edge of being hallucinatory.

At first my pace quickened, the cloud followed suit. My heart began to beat a little bit faster around this point, and I was fairly certain my mind was going into a sort of hysterics about now. It was about the moment where I had gone into a full out sprint that the world began to vanish from view. I couldn't tell you whether or not the thing had any sentience to it. I don't think I'd ever know, really, because the next I knew, I was no longer in Kansas, or rather Canada; and for that fact, I was no longer on Earth.

No comments: