Friday, October 14, 2005

This...Sucked

I switched from using LiveJournal to Blogger. The reason for this is because LiveJournal didn't allow me to edit the CSS to a satisfactory level so that I could create a blog that was pure me. Hence my new blog. Unfortunately, I spent far too much time playing around with it to the point where I got a headache.

Probably could have been a tad easier than I'm making it out to be, but meh. Anyway, so tired...and I need to work on my forum dueling guide. Urge to kill...rising.

Oh, and if you hadn't noticed yet, there are still problems with the page yet that need to be ironed out, like the huge "white space" after this post picked up only after my sidebar ends. I think it might be a problem with the margins and/or padding. I'll fix that sometime when I have the urge or time to, otherwise I just don't give a damn.

 

- W. Visarett

No comments: